Learn To Assess & Treat Many Health Conditions Linked to Chronic Candidiasis With Candida Mastery Course!
Candida Mastery Course Starts November 13th, 2023!
Fortunately, there are tools that you as a health care practitioner can easily implement to help more people achieve better health and wellness and get to the root causes of their chronic health concerns.
Candida Mastery Course will give you these tools.
There are also various laboratory tests for candida detection and treatment methods to help with chronic candidiasis. The Candida Mastery Course provides a detailed exploration into many facets of chronic candidiasis, including, but not limited to:
- Chronic candidiasis and autism, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, metabolic problems, mental health, neurological disorders.
- Immune, mitochondrial and pituitary-adrenal axis dysregulation .
- Aldehyde toxicity, free radical and oxidative stress.
- Candida and biofilm.
- Candida and the gut microbiome.
- Nutrient deficiencies.
- Candida and cancer.
- Candida and mycotoxins.
- Pros and cons of common laboratory tests, e.g., stool, blood, polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- The important role of organic acids assessment in candida and related fungal infections.
- Treatment modalities, e.g., medications, botanicals, supplements, probiotics.
- …And, much more!
We've Jam Packed Everything Into This 6 Module Candida Mastery Course to Flatten Out The Learning Curve, So You Can Quickly & Successfully Incorporate Your Newly Acquired Knowledge And Skills Into Your Practice!
Look At Everything You'll Get With The Candida Mastery Course:
Live, Weekly Webinars & Access To The Recordings
There are 6 core webinar lectures. Each core webinar is presented LIVE and recorded for later viewing.
Live Q&A Sessions
Live question and answers sessions. These sessions are presented live, recorded for later viewing, and are meant to support the lecture material, but are open to any topic of interest you may be encountering in practice.
24/7 Access To Private Forum
24/7 access to the doctors through the members-only Candida Mastery Course forum. This forum is used by you to post questions.
Brandable Office Documents
Office documents, templates, treatment protocols, patient handouts, etc. Many of these documents are open-access (brandable), which means you can use at your discretion for your own logo placement, etc. to be used within your practice. The course material is meant to make this process of integrative and functional medicine for candida issues as turn-key as possible.
Webinar Lesson Slides
Color slides in PDF format for all lectures, as well as printouts that can be used during the webinars for note-taking.
Certificate of Completion and CEU/CME Credits
Certificate of Completion regarding Candida Mastery after successful completion both course exams. This course also qualifies for CEU/CME Credits (check with your governing board in your state on CEU/CME requirements and accepted accreditation).
Extended Access to Resources
Additional time after the course ends to have access to the webinar recordings, and to spend on catch up for exam completion.
Dr. Woeller Created These 3 Candida
"Course Sample" Videos For You:
"Course Sample" Videos For You:
Candida Mastery Course Syllabus
MODULE 1: Candida Species, Invasive Forms and Related Health Problems:
• Defining candida and its various forms.
• Toxins related to chronic candidiasis.
• Commensal versus invasive forms.
• Health issues related to Candida.
• Symptom survey analysis of chronic candidiasis.
• Candida biofilm pathogenicity examples.
• Discussion of laboratory testing.
MODULE 2: Pathogenicity Mechanisms of Chronic & Invasive Candida, Part 1:
• Candida and its environment.
• Inducers of invasive forms.
• Mucosal invasion of Candida.
• Candida and increased intestinal permeability.
• Immune dysregulation linked to Candida.
• Pituitary-Adrenal Axis links to invasive Candida.
• Discussion of laboratory testing (continued).
MODULE 3: Pathogenicity Mechanisms of Chronic & Invasive Candida, Part 2:
• Organic acids compounds related to Candida metabolism.
• Alcohol and aldehyde toxicity related to Candida metabolism.
• Glutathione interference and the role of toxic aldehydes.
• Candida and oxalic acid.
• Biochemical disruption secondary to Candida toxins.
• Damage of mitochondria.
• Fungal toxins linked to neurochemical imbalances.
• Discussion of laboratory testing (continued).
MODULE 4: Laboratory Testing for Candida Detection and Toxicity:
• The pros and cons of common Candida laboratory tests.
• Serum analysis for Candida antibodies.
• Blood culture analysis and meaning.
• Comprehensive digestive stool analysis: benefits and limitations.
• Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
• Organic Acids Test: yeast and fungal marker analysis and meaning.
MODULE 5: Dietary, Botanical, and Prescription Medication Interventions for Chronic Candidiasis:
• The role of dietary intervention in improving problems related to gastrointestinal candidiasis.
• Addressing Candida biofilm.
• Botanical remedies for chronic candidiasis.
• Prescription medications for chronic candidiasis.
• Alternative dosing of botanicals and/or medications.
• Addressing Candida die-off reactions.
• The role of intestinal binders.
MODULE 6: What to do If Your Patient Is Not Getting Better or Has Recurrent Candida:
• Pitfalls of chronic candidiasis and antifungal treatments and protocols.
• Clostridia overgrowth linked to antifungal therapies.
• Candida and heavy metals.
• Candida and environmental chemicals.
• Candida and mold toxins.
• Mycotoxin inducers of chronic candidiasis.
• Other considerations and points of investigation with recurrent cases of chronic Candida.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Kurt N. Woeller, D.O., is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, integrative and functional medicine physician, and biomedical autism treatment specialist. He is the author of several integrative health books:Kurt N. Woeller, D.O., Co-Founder of Integrative Medicine Academy
• Autism – The Road To Recovery.
• Methyl-B12 for Autism.
• 7 Facts You Need to Know About Autism.
• Methyl-B12 and Methylation Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
• 5 Things You MUST Do To Treat Your Rheumatoid Arthritis (co-authored with Tracy Tranchitella).
Dr. Woeller is an international lecturer and educator and provides health practitioner education courses through Integrative Medicine Academy an online resource for educational information on integrative medicine topics. Health professionals also have access to Dr. Kurt Woeller for one-on-one consults and mentorship through Functional Medicine Clinical Rounds.
He also runs Autism Recovery System, an online resource for parents of autism-spectrum individuals.
Dr. Woeller is the course creator and presenter for many of the Mastery Courses offered through Integrative Medicine Academy, including Advanced OAT Mastery, Autism Mastery, Candida Mastery, Essential OAT Mastery, Functional Medicine Mastery, Hormone Mastery, SIBO Mastery and Toxicity Mastery. He also is the OAT seminar creator and presenter for Great Plains Laboratory’s, GPL Academy conferences.
His private practice focuses on specialized diagnostic testing and treatments for individuals with complex medical conditions such as Autism, Autoimmune and Neurological Disorders and other chronic health problems.
Dr. Woeller serves as a clinical educator for Great Plains Laboratory providing health professional education regarding functional and integrative medicine through conference training and monthly webinars. He is on the Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Scientific Advisory Panel and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association.
You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers...
Q.What is the Candida Mastery Course?
A.You will learn to access and treat (per your license and/or certification) the many health conditions linked to chronic candidiasis with the Candida Mastery Course!
Q.Who is This Course For?
A.The Candida Mastery Course is specifically designed for health practitioners. The lecture material and support documentation are geared towards professionals with a background in health sciences, but the course is open for the layperson as well who is interested in learning more about treating Candida using functional medicine.
Q.Do I Have to Have Some Other Type of Functional Medicine Training Before I Can Participate?
A.No. You do not need to have prior training in functional medicine prior to participating in the Candida Mastery Course. You will find that this course provides a good overview of this topic.
Q.Can People Outside The United States Participate in This Course?
A.Yes, but the course will be taught in English. This course is available worldwide, so long as you have access to a computer, reliable internet connection, and a good understanding of the English language.
Q.Do I Have to Have a License to Practice Functional Medicine?
A.Yes. You need a medical license to practice medicine. However, providing integrative health and nutritional consultations is available through other types of licenses and certifications depending on your particular state or country of residence.
Q.Will There be Tests and/or Examinations Required For This Course?
A.Yes. This course will offer exams for those seeking a certificate of completion of the Candida Mastery Course. Anyone can participate in the course and learn the material without taking the exams, but they will not receive this certificate without taking and passing the examinations. There are 2 exams and to receive the certificate, an 80% cumulative score from both exams must be obtained.
Q.Are Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Education Units (CEU) Credits Available For This Course?
A.Yes. Those who complete this course will receive CEU/CME credits (issued upon their request). It is the responsibility of the student to check with their licensing agency in their state, country or province on CEU/CME requirements and accepted accreditation.
Q.Will I Have Access To The Doctor if I Have Questions?
A.Yes! The doctors are available for questions through the live Q&A sessions, as well as via the Private Forum. You can post questions to the general forum or privately to the doctors. They monitor the forum frequently and respond to questions in a very timely fashion.
Q.When do The Weekly Webinars Take Place?
A.The weekly Lesson webinars will primarily take place at 1:30 pm (Pacific Time), unless otherwise indicated on the course schedule. Please see the Schedule for exact days and times. Dates and times may be subject to change.
Q.When do The Q&A Sessions Take Place?
A.The Live Q&A sessions with Dr. Woeller will take place after modules 3 and 6. Please see the Schedule for exact days and times. Dates and times may be subject to change.
Q.What Happens if I Miss or Cannot Make The Scheduled Live Webinars or Q&A Sessions?
A.Each webinar and Q&A session will be recorded and posted on the site within a few hours. Therefore, you will never be without that week’s recorded information.
Q.Do You Provide Lecture Material & Other Patient/Client Forms That Can Be Used in Practices??
A.Yes. Lecture slides, course material, including office form templates, program examples, etc. are offered through this course.
Q.How Can I Incorporate This Material Into My Practice?
A.The benefit of this course is your improved knowledge regarding functional medicine. This will immediately make it easier for you to identify those patients or clients who may benefit from this type of approach, and also allow you to assess their needs more efficiently. The course material provided will also help you streamline office systems for laboratory testing, interpretation and treatment protocols.
Q.What Forms of Payment Are Available?
A.We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as PayPal. No cash or checks are accepted. Payment is made through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. You may use your credit card.
Get This Free Special Report!
Why Wait? Sign Up Now! Limited Space Available.
Full 100% Money Back Guarantee...
No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you will love this Integrative Medicine Academy training course, that we will give you your money back if you don’t agree it was well worth the cost. The doctors are dynamic and inspirational speakers & teachers, and are gifted with the ability to breakdown complex concepts and put them into easy-to-understand pieces. We are so confident that you will enjoy this training course, that we offer a No Hassles, No Problems, Money Back Guarantee. Basically, if you don’t like it, we don’t want your money! Enroll in the program. After the first module, if you’re not completely satisfied by what you’ve received, simply send us an email within 7 days after the delivery of Module 1, and we’ll give you a full refund on the course.